Weddings at Goldsborough Hall
Whether you are looking for a grand occasion or a more intimate affair, Goldsborough Hall is a Wedding Venue that is both unique and unforgettable.
Every Bride and Groom want their special day to be exactly that...special. At Goldsborough Hall, special is what we do. After all, what could be more romantic than the private use of a royal stately home for your wedding day?
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
- Adjoining C of E Church available for Weddings
- Elegant State Rooms
- 12 Acres of Stunning landscaped grounds ‘...a perfect backdrop for our photographs.’
- Magnificent Bedroom Suites
- Brides magazine top 100 venues
- Award-winning AA rosette chef
Your Wedding Day
We want you to relax and enjoy your day, so nothing is left to chance. We take care of everything whether it be a civil ceremony in one of our staterooms, a wedding in St. Mary’s Church adjoining the Hall, reception drinks and canapés or a sumptuous Wedding Breakfast prepared by our Award Winning Head Chef followed by an evening of dancing we have it covered.
To ensure we make your dreams come true, you will be met by our expert wedding co-ordinator to build a truly bespoke celebration around your individual requirements.
- Exclusive use of the Hall, including Staterooms, Conservatory, Gardens and Grounds
- Red carpet welcome
- Wooden Cheltenham chairs and tables
- White table linen and napkins
- Antique silver cake stand and knife
- Banqueting manager to act as Toast Master
- Parquet dance floor
- Marshalled, private on site guest parking
- List of recommended suppliers
Please call our wedding co-ordinator to arrange a private viewing of the hall to discuss your requirements on 01423 867321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you to the hall.
A hidden gem
Goldsborough Hall stands in 12 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds which boast unspoilt elevated views over tranquil parkland, vital for those all important photographs!
Private Royal entrance to the adjacent St. Mary's Church.
Explore the venue...
Tailored for you
Your Wedding Breakfast may very well be one of the most important meals of your life, so to ensure it is perfect, you will have the opportunity to meet with us, to create the meal of your dreams.Read more...
Winter is a wonderful time of year to get married at Goldsborough Hall. What can be lovelier than to come from the cold to the warmth of this family stately home? Imagine sipping mulled wine in front of a roaring log fire in the Library, lit with dancing candles and snow falling outside.More info...